Teva Midform Boot Bracken
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping in USA
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Teva Midform Boot in Bracken brings the classic Midform sandal's chunky sole and edgy vibe to life in a close-toed style. Step up your style game while helping the planet with this sustainable boot—it's made with reconstituted leather, recycled laces, MAX-COMF insole, and a recycled EVA/rubber midsole/outsole. Make your moves count and tread lighter!
- Best for: All-day wear, Festival wear, Getting around town, wearing with socks
- Water repellent materials are protected from damage during wet conditions
- Reconstituted leather sustainably sourced from tannery waste and protected with abrasion and water resistant PU to repel light splashes and stains
- Microfiber lining for a soft and more premimum feel against the skin
- Recycled polyester lace allows for the perfect fit
- MAX-COMF insole technology delivers long-lasting, enhanced support via a cushy, memory foam topsole, a layer of durable foam and a footbed cover made from recycled content for game-changing comfort
- 15% recycled TPU welt, 50% recycled EVA midsole for maximum, lightweight comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction provides durability and traction
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Leather sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry, Features a regrind midsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Features a regrind outsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®