Teva Midform Boot Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping in USA
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Teva Midform Boot in Black is a closed-toe version of Teva's classic Midform sandal, they cued up the same chunky sole and edgy aesthetic. Big on style and small on environmental impact, this sustainable boot sports a reconstituted leather upper, recycled laces, MAX-COMF insole, plus recycled EVA and rubber midsole/outsole. Go ahead, tread lighter.
- Best for: All-day wear, Festival wear, Getting around town, wearing with socks
- Water repellent materials are protected from damage during wet conditions
- Reconstituted leather sustainably sourced from tannery waste and protected with abrasion and water resistant PU to repel light splashes and stains
- Microfiber lining for a soft and more premimum feel against the skin
- Recycled polyester lace allows for the perfect fit
- MAX-COMF insole technology delivers long-lasting, enhanced support via a cushy, memory foam topsole, a layer of durable foam and a footbed cover made from recycled content for game-changing comfort
- 15% recycled TPU welt, 50% recycled EVA midsole for maximum, lightweight comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction provides durability and traction
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Leather sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry, Features a regrind midsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Features a regrind outsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®